Friday, August 27, 2010

Fabulous Friday: Halloween Baskets with Stampin' Up! Baskets and Blooms

OK, crafters :) It's not too early to think about getting your treats ready for Halloween. The Big Shot-113439 offers many possibilities to contain those treats for the sweet. I wanted to use my Basket and Blooms Bigz XL Die-113484 to create these cuties. :) Don't have a Big Shot? You need this baby---great projects possible in the just about the blink of an eye!
Also featured here are My Digital Studio-118108 elements. This is what you could call a hybrid project...a combination of traditional and digital elements.
I printed the tag and card sentiment and definition and the witch's hat from the Eat, Drink, and Be Scary Brush Stamp Set from My Digital Studio. Super cool to be able to print that out to use on my project!
Also featured here is one of the designer papers that will debut September 1st in the best ever Holiday Mini Catalog. Get ready...it will rock your world!

Have a good one and thanks for checking in!--Lisa

No comments: