Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trendy Thursday: Pennant Banner with Stampin' Up! Travel Journal Designer Paper


I am headed out the door to my Zumba class this morning, but I wanted to share this little "trendy" birthday card with you!
I have been seeing these little pennant banners everywhere and a fellow demonstrator shared this little tip to create them. I punched some designer paper scraps with my Extra Large Star punch -119875 and cut off the tips off for the little flags...cute, huh?

The stamped stars on the card and the Twill Tape-119970 are from Extreme Elements-115181 and designer paper is Travel Journal-117156 in the Summer Mini---only available for a few more days!!!

More later...time to get my "Zumba" on!

Have a great day!--Lisa



Be sure to check your mini catalog or click on the sidebar here to access it.

No comments: