Friday, November 6, 2009

Inspiring Designer for November

Happy Friday to everyone!

I am thrilled to introduce Karen Bodden as my Inspiring Designer for November. Karen is a dear friend, co-worker, and my Stampin' Up! downline. This week, she is sharing a beautiful wedding card she has created for a special couple.

I love how she has incorporated stamps from My Digital Studiointo her creation. And, the addition of a vellum layer over the Night and Day Designer Series Paper adds a special touch of elegance. Love it, Karen!

a note from Karen:
I would like to thank Lisa for asking me to be guest designer for November. About the time Lisa became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I had suffered the loss of my son, Jason. I was searching for something in my life to ease me along with my grief. She started a stamp club, hosted workshops, and offered Girly Girl and scrapbooking classes: All About Me, A-Z and Project 52. I have made friends along the way that share my interest in stamping. I am extremely grateful for all Lisa has shared with me...not just stamping, but also her friendship. " Love you 'round in a circle."-K.

Love ya, Karen...

I know Karen would appreciate comments on her card so share the love! Thanks for checking in!--Lisa

Stamps: My Digital Studio
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate (retired), Night and Day DSP, Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Basic Black Marker
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Big Shot, Timeless Type Alpha Jr., Black Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: