Saturday, September 4, 2010

Super Saturday: Stampin' Up! Nite Owl Designer Paper

A super cute project for you today...
I created this Halloween Bingo Game from the Nite Owl Designer Series Paper from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog!
I'm sure that most of you, like me, have a youngster in your life that would love a special little treat like this. It was so easy to put together!
This pack of designer paper has 2 sheets each of 6 designs so I cut the four "bingo"cards from one of the sheets and mounted onto Basic Black card stock. From the other identical sheet, I cut the number squares from one of the bingo cards and punched 1 1/4 " Basic Black squares for mounting these. Then, I used my Big Shot XL Bigz Box #2 and created a little Tangerine Tango box to hold the number squares. I cut the lid off the box for easy access and embellished the front with the little ghostess from Batty for You and a fan fold flower from another print in the designer paper pack.
I found the individually wrapped gumballs at a dollar store and thought these would be perfect for markers. The empty drink bottle was gussied up with more designer paper and ribbon.
Try making a set like this to treat a special young one in your life ...or maybe even for the kid in you!-----Have a great day!
Supplies:
Stamps: Batty for You-116576
Paper: Nite Owl Designer Series Paper-123012, Basic Black card stock-121045
Ink: Basic Black -100082 and Pear Pizzazz (In Color Set of 5- 119801)-Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Scallop Edge Border Punch-119882, Scallop Circle Punch-119854, 1 1/4- 119861 and 1 3/8 Circle-119860 Punches, Paper Piercing Tool-116831, Basic Black 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon-115605, Cutter Kit-106958, Big Shot-113439, Extended Cutting Pads-113478, Box #2 Bigz XL Die-114518

2 comments:

Julie Marshall said...

That little Ghostess scallop is just adorable! I may have to make one of my own ;) TFS!

Lisa Brown said...

Thanks, Julie! This was a fun one to make:)