Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stampin' Up! Crazy 4 U



Hi everyone! Just thought I'd share a card I made for my husband. He's such a big support and helps me with my events...he's great!
I'm having fun digging through my stash and today I came across my Jackpot Designer Series Paper(113995) and decided to use it for this card. The word CRAZY and the number 4 were cut from the designer paper, mounted and trimmed on Basic Black card stock, coated with VersaMark(102283) then clear embossed for a glossy look. The chipboard "u" from On Board Lots of Letters(109182) was inked with Craft Ink in Not Quite Navy(103227) and clear embossed, too. The heart is from the Sticky Cuts Letters(111109) collection and shows off some bling with Red Chunky glitter from the (108797) Collection. Card base is stamped with a trio of hearts from I {Heart} Hearts (wood-117010, Clear-118571)in VersaMark and clear embossed. A Mini Library Clip(109857) adds a touch of masculinity and I just couldn't resist adding that Black Satin Ribbon!

Create a fun card for your loved one and put a smile on that face!
You can order your supplies here, 24/7!

No comments: