Friday, April 23, 2010

Wouldn't you just love to do what I do?

Stampin' Up! is offering an awesome gift to new demonstrators who sign up through May 31st! While supplies last, receive two technique DVDs (a $40 value!!) with great project ideas and inspiration for you! These DVDs contain step by step demonstrations to inspire you for your creations or to demonstrate at a workshop!

Come experience the joy of sharing your love of this craft with others! If you live anywhere in the U.S., you can join my group! I'd love to have you on my "ink and inspire" Team of demonstrators.

Visit my demonstrator website!

Then, click on "Start Your Own Business" to learn more about this amazing opportunity! Password: inkandinspire

Please contact me if you have questions. Email lisa@inkandinspirations.com
I'll look forward to hearing from you!---Lisa :)

No comments: