Monday, March 8, 2010

Stampin' Up! Sending Love: To the Special Women in My Life


Good morning! Today is Intermational Women's Day! How about a special card for all the special women in my life including all of you, my blog readers? Thank you with all my heart!
I used the Sending Love Specialty paper from the Occasions Mini for the punched elements and the print layer. The "friend" sentiment is from the With All My Heart set and punched with the Large Oval. The Real Red element behind the sentiment is a beautiful label cut from the Matchbox Bigz XL Die and punched with the Horizontal Slot Punch...just right for my Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon. The card base is Pretty in Pink with a layer of Naturals Ivory beneath the designer paper.
Be sure to celebrate the special women in your life today! Share the love with a hand-made card!
Thanks for stopping by!---Lisa

No comments: