Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stampin' Up! Eggcellent for Cards

Hi all!
Good Tuesday morning to everyone!
In the Occasions Mini there is a really cute little product called the Eggcellent Eggs Kit (117179) that was designed to use to decorate eggs for Easter. Really cute! But, I decided to try using these elements on a card and this is the end result.
Now, I really think the pastel colors of these elements are beautiful, but I had to try giving this card a more vintage/ distressed look so I pulled out my Soft Suede Classic ink and my Stampin' Sponge and went to work. The flowers are constructed from little die cuts in the kit that I layered and embellished with self-adhesive rhinestones also from the kit. Rub ons are also included and I applied these above the two die cut strips which were designed to wrap around the eggs. Kraft Taffeta Ribbon and a Chit Chat Rub On completes the look.
It's not too early to make those Easter cards! Try out one of these kits on your projects for Easter!
Shop 24/7 in my ONLINE STORE.
Supplies used:
Eggcellent Eggs Kit (117179), Chit Chat Rubons (111804), Kraft Taffeta Ribbon(109068), Kraft cardstock(102025), Soft Suede Classic Ink(115657)3/16", Corner Rounder Punch (109047)

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply GORGEOUS - Lisa!!! Love your vintage look and how you added the rows of DP!!! Hugs ~S~

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Incredibly CUTE!!!!
great design, Lisa
I bought this kit, too but need to used it.thanks for the inspiration
hugs,
Chat