Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stampin' Up! Simply Adorned

Our Simply Adorned line beautifully combines the best of two worlds: stamping and jewelry! We designed our Simply Adorned charms to hold a creation you design yourself, making your jewelry truly unique.
The Simply Adorned line! will make a beautiful addition to your wardrobe accessories. Here, I have photographed my bracelet (117642)with the 5/8" square charm (118476). I can customize the image every time I wear it. I've used a stamp from the Tiny Tags set(118091-wood, 118592-clear) for this image. The charm came with a template so you can size your image perfectly to fit inside. Simply Adorned... A great way to add a touch of creativity to your style.
Have a great day!---Lisa

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute bracelet!!! The stamped image is darlin'!!! Thank you for showing this idea!!! Hugs ~S~