Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio: Mieko and Me

My Digital Studio(118108) is a fabulous program from Stampin' Up! that allowed me to put this page together is 15 minutes! I started with a ready- made page from a designer kit that came with the program, made a few adjustments, added my photo and text ...Done! I can print this at home or have it professionally printed through Stampin' Up! or save it to create a totally digital album! Love the options and the ease of this program...it is awesome!




You can get your own My Digital Studio(118108) in my online store.
Thanks for stopping by!---Lisa

2 comments:

TrishG said...

I love MDS! Great page you made with it. Totally adorable puppy - what kind is it?

Lisa Brown said...

Hi Trish! Thanks! Mieko is a Shiba Inu, a Japanese breed. She is almost a year now and she has a very regal look. Mieko belongs to my daughter and her husband.