Friday, October 2, 2009

My Digital Studio and Christmas Card Countdown: 2 (Hybrid)


The new My Digital Studio is now available to customers! This is a fabulous product! I LOVE it for hybrid projects! The digital projects are awesome, too! Check out this video!




The card pictured below is one that I created using Merry Moments Designer Series Paper and coordinating cardstocks along with digital stamps from My Digital Studio! I printed the images and sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out with my Paper Snips. The digi sentiment was punched with a 1 3/8" circle punch.

I sponged around the digital images with coordinating inks to make them pop and added some Dazzling Diamonds for some bling! The accent strip between the two sections of designer paper is Sticky Strip covered with green microbeads from the Green Bead Duo in the Idea Book and Catalog. Lots of fun!

Order your copy of My Digital Studio here!

All supplies: Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Digital Stamps from My Digital Studio

Paper: Garden Green and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Merry Moments DSP

Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Old Olive CSP

Accessories: Sticky Strip, Green Bead Duo, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, 1 3/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Inklings:

  • My Digital Studio is a must have! Easy to navigate and so many options!
  • Dazzling Diamonds is a super fine glitter that jazzes up any project. I love it for holiday cards!

Thanks for stopping by!---Lisa

2 comments:

Rose said...

Wow, Lisa! What an awesome card! I haven't tried making cards yet from MDS, but I'm gonna definitely experiment now that I've seen your lovely creation!

Amy said...

I am definitely copying this one! Love it! And LOVE the MDS!!