Whew! Glad to be back here in blog land! It's been a busy week!
Looks like I am on a butterfly kick! Here is a card I made for a Dare to Get Dirty Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers this weekend. The challenge was to use texture on your card. Here are some details:
- The butterflies were cut with the Big Shot and inked with Encore Gold ink.
- The large buttlerfly was embossed with Glassy Glaze 3 times, put in the freezer for a few minutes and then cracked by bending the butterfly wings gently. I then rubbed a sponge dauber inked with Soft Suede into the cracks.
- The two smaller butterflies were inked with Gold Encore ink, then I put a drop of VersaMark refill onto a old paintbrush and dabbed it onto the butterflies before embossing with Glassy Glaze. I didn't melt it all the way so as to leave that textured look.
- I stamped EnFrancais on the card base with Soft Suede and in VersaMark on the designer paper before embossing with gold.
- I gold embossed the silver hardware then trimmed down to the oval with Craft and Rubber Scissors.
- All pieces were ink distressed with Soft Suede and upper right corners were rounded.
Let me know if you have questions. Thanks for stopping by!---Lisa
All supplies: Stampin' Up!