Monday, July 27, 2009

Latest project...



Hi everyone!

Here is my latest project using one of Lauren's My Timeless Templates...Card Couture. This is such a handy little box...a great organizer for recipes, lists, coupons, etc. Here, I have used the new Nouveau Chic DSP and the Circle Circus Stamp Set for a really elegant look. The base is made from Basic Gray CS accented with Apricot Appeal and Sage Shadow cardstock and ink. I've used a brad from the Silver Hodgepodge Collection on the fan fold flower as the accent piece on the front. Really loved how this turned out and I'm anxious to make another!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! ---Lisa :)
All supplies: Stampin' Up!
Ink: Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Apricot Appeal Stampin' Write Markers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa-

That is so cute! You did a beautiful job:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!! tfs!!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! This is wonderful!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful!!! I love how you decorated this template!!! Hugs ~S~

Nellie Mae said...

wow! That is cool! Great work!