Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Razzle Dazzle Gift


Hello All!


Here is a gift I've made for my sister using Lauren Meader's Filed with Flair My Timeless Template, the new In Colors, and the Razzle Dazzle stamp set from Stampin' Up! The Razzleberry Lemonade DSP is darling and so bright and cheery...really adds to this set. The box has six cards and envelopes that she can customize with her own sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by and for your comments...makes my day! ---Lisa


All supplies: Stampin' Up!
Card Sketch Inspired by Kristina Werner




5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Whatta super sweet set & gift!!!

Jen said...

well for flippin' cute!! i love it! don't you love the in colors!?! and i am back now too...yea!

Rose said...

So pretty, Lisa!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful gift!!! I love the colors!! You have inspired me to give this a try soon!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

wonderfully done and the colors are lovely !!!!!!!!!tfs:)
chat