Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's Official!...


The new, fabulous Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog is here and you can order NOW!

Check out the Deal of the Week...the Scallop Edge Punch is on sale for $10.99...that's 30% off!

Just a few of my new favorites ...

Fleurettes II Accents and Elements -you can dye these with your reinkers!

The Write Stuff Designer Series Specialty Paper - Can you say?... "PERFECT for scrapbooking!"

Alphabet Simple Letters Bigz Dies -- LOVE this alpha!

Texture Cuts Wood Sheets! Oh my! Can't wait to get my hands on this product!

and these stamps!...

Medallion - for backgrounds, embossing, and more! LOVE it!

Woodgrain Background -- I have been waiting so long for this one...gotta have it !

So, you can download the new catalog HERE and start shopping! Let me know what your favorites are!

Have a great day and thanks for checking in!---Lisa

No comments: