Hi! It's great to be back with a post! I've been busy trying to get ready for the new Idea Book and Catalog debuting on July 1st---that's just two days!!! You are going to love the new products and the In Colors are absolutely fabulous!
This card is made with the new Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set and the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. The Clean and Simple Challenge (CAS21) on SCS this week is to use a "sparkle" element on your creation. I've used Dazzling Diamonds directly on my DSP using a Two Way Glue Pen for adhesive. The sun was hiding when I photographed this...it's so pretty and sparkly in real life!
These new sets, papers, and inks will be available for purchase after noon (MT) on Wednesday!
Here are the details:
- The base cardstock is cut in half length wise at 4 1/4". (Crushed Curry)
- Cut a piece of your Designer Series Paper (Razzleberry Lemonade) to 4 x 5 1/4" and cut in half.
- Use the "flip side" of one of your DSP pieces and glue to your card front. I leave about a 1/4" border all around. The two pieces of DSP almost touch in the middle.
- Ink your Razzle Dazzle floral stamp with Stampin' Write markers, breathe on the stamp(your breath moistens the ink) and stamp on a scrap piece of Whisper White CS.
- Punch a 1 3/8" circle from your stamped image.
- Punch a 1 3/4" circle in a coordinating color CS (Melon Mambo).
- Adhere the two circles together and set aside.
- Stamp a sentiment on the top piece of DSP toward the lower left side about 1/2" inch from edge. ( here-Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink and embossed with White embossing Powder).
- Tie ribbon around card from where two designer papers meet.
- Attach stamped image with Stampin' Dimensional over ribbon.
- Use a Two Way Glue pen and dot onto bottom piece of DSP.
- ...then add Dazzling Diamonds and watch it shine.
- I added faux stitching with my white gel pen around circle and top of card.
- Share your card and make someone's day!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!---Lisa