We're back from a fun in the sun holiday weekend so I now have another card to share with you. This one combines one of my favorites with a newbie...Eastern Blooms meets Circle Circus. The card also features two of the new In Colors: Dusty Durango and Rich Razzleberry. Here are the deets:
- Cut Dusty Durango CS along the long edge at 5 1/2 " and fold in half. (Note: A Bone Folder will make a crisp, neat fold. )Your card will measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Cut Razzleberry Lemonade DSP to 4 x 5 1/4".
- Stamp circle from Circle Circus 5 times in VersaMark on Dusty Durango CS and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. (I call this circle the "honeycomb" circle. )
- Stamp big bloom from Eastern Bloomson Dusty Durano Classic Stampin' Pad.
- Use Rock and Roll technique using the Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad with the bloom you have just inked in Dusty Durango.
- Stamp this big bloom on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out.
- Stamp two of the smaller blooms in Rich Razzleberry and cut out.
- With your fingers, press stamped images, inked side down, onto a VersaMark pad.
- Using Clear Embossing Powder and your Heat Tool, emboss all images.
- Adhere images on the left side of designer paper with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry Dotted Ribbon about 6" long. You will use the reverse (solid) side of this ribbon.
- Tie three pieces of Linen Thread to ribbon as shown and adhere to designer paper with SNAIL Adhesive. Trim ends.
- Stamp Thinking of You from Teeny Tiny Wishes on Whisper White CS in Rich Razzleberry. Punch with Word Window Punch.
- Punch Rich Razzleberry cardstock with Modern Label Punch. Pierce hole in each tab end with your Paper Piercing Tool. Adhere sentiment with Tombow Mono Multi and the completed piece to card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Share with a friend!
Thanks for stopping by!