Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Card Trio



Hi everyone!

Just returned home from my follow- up eye appointment and I think I finally have my contacts at a strength that is just right for me! Of course, I still need "cheaters" so that I can read some of the tiny print in the SU! Idea Book and Catalog...don't want to miss a thing!....

For you, today, I have three cards that my customers will make in an upcoming class using the new Razzle Dazzle set and Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. Fun stuff! I wasn't sure I was going to be crazy about this set, but I really LOVE it! And, those new In Colors are fabulous!

Click on the links and get you some of these awesome new products...you'll be glad you did! :)


Have a great day! ---Lisa

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

whatta fun card trio Lisa!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

So cute, i love the colors

Nellie Mae said...

Wow! Fantastic cards!!