These two elements made this card go together so quickly! I think a set of these would make an awesome gift, don't you?
Here are the specs...
- Card base is Basic Black cardstock cut in half at 5 1/2" . Finished card - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Basic Gray cardstock panel cut to 5 1/4" x 4.
- Nouveau Chic DSP cut to 5" x 3 3/4".
- Ink Medallion with a VersaMark pad. (* Hold the pad in your hand and apply directly to your stamp.)
- Stamp a partial image on your Designer paper.
- Emboss with Black Embossing Powder and Heat Tool.
- Adhere image panel to Basic Gray Panel.
- Cut a slit in this image panel through both layers with a Hobby Blade. Mine is about 2" from the left side and 1" up from the bottom of the panel.
- Thread Whisper White 5/8"Wide Satin Ribbon through slit and tie. (* I cut the ribbon after threading through the slit so that I would know just how much I needed.)
- Adhere image panel to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I felt like a sentiment on the outside of this card would take away from this beautiful image. I'll add one on the inside when needed!
All products by Stampin' Up! Click on the links for details.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!---Lisa