Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweetest Stem for You

It's past midnight and I am still in my stamping room. I've been working on projects for an upcoming class that I will share later this week.

This card features the beautiful new Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! along with another image from the Sweet Stems set. The sentiment in the small and large oval punched element is from Fresh Cuts.

Also featured here is the new embosslit die, Sweetest Stem. I sponged Real Red around the edges to make it pop a bit more. The main image is colored with SU! Stampin' Write Markers and I used the corner rounder punch for added interest on those main layers. It doesn't show in the photo, but there is a scalloped edge and paper piercing on the back right edge of the card that adds the finishing touch.

Have a restful Sunday and blessings to you and yours! --Lisa

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet lisa...love the colors...so spring-like.

Anonymous said...

Sweet card Lisa, love the colors and the stem!

ChristineCreations said...

I like the embosslit just tucked behind the main image...very sweet!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Lisa :) Your card is so pretty, LOVE the embossed flowers and gorgeous design!

Jennifer :)

WhimsicalThoughts said...

I like the colors you used!