Friday, January 23, 2009

ssnotime71 A Modern Edge



Sharon's Stamp Simply Challlenge this week asks us to create our interpretation of a card with a modern edge. My version is a CASE of one of my own cards from last week's Kristina Werner's Color Challenge and uses circles and stamped images. These are punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch and stamped with the NEW Sweet Stems. I stamped the images on the circles in Craft ink using Always Artichoke, Regal Rose, and Rose Red then I clear embossed the images. I love using craft ink for embossing. Makes the images and the color really pop. The sentiment is from Chit Chat Rub Ons. I used my white gel pen and Kiwi Narrow Satin Ribbon, to finish upthe card. Thanks for looking!




All supplies Stampin' Up!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I just love the colors and the clean graphic look!

Cindy Haffner said...

lOVIN YOUR CIRCLES, SUPER CUTE.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, what a cool card!

~amy~ said...

Whatta GREAT card Lisa...love it!

Lisa Kind said...

So cute! Great job with the challenge! Stop by my blog...I have something for you!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This is one amazing design, Lisa! Terrific job!

Jana O'Brien said...

I just love this Lisa! The clear embossing really is great.

ChristineCreations said...

This is SO fabulous! It does have such a great modern edge! Beautiful work Lisa!

wendyp said...

Love this design!!! awesome!

Christina Hill said...

Beautiful and simple. I love nice clean cards.

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is beyond gorgeous! I absolutely love all of the circles and the softness you have created! Amazing!

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is sooooo sweet--I can't wait to get my set!
LeAnne

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is so gorgeous! Those circles and beautifully soft colors and images are JUST wonderful!!! What a great layout with all those popped up circles -- totally modern, indeed!!! I love it and am so glad you could play!!!