These are SUPER simple!
- I unrolled my black Waffle Paper and cut six inches off the roll.
- I folded it in half and used my SNAIL adhesive to adhere the one side and the bottom. (The other side was the fold.)
- I cut a decorative rick rack strip for the bottom using my Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die and adhered it to the bottom with SNAIL.
- I stamped images from Batty for You and punched with a 1 3/8" circle punch and Old Olive Scallop Circles for the backing...attached with SNAIL.
- Dropped some candy in the little bags and tied with ribbon and black string.
Stamps: Batty for You-116576
Paper: Waffle Paper Assortment 2- 120985, Whisper White-100730 and Old Olive-100072 card stock
Ink: Basic Black-100082, Old Olive-100079 and Pumpkin Pie -105115 Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Punches- 1 3/4 "Scallop Circle-119854, 1 3/8" Circle-119860, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die-120893, Big Shot-113439, Old Olive Satin Ribbon-117292, black string