Monday, October 4, 2010

Man(ic) Monday and Big Announcement

I'll soon be starting a 12 Weeks of Christmas campaign as a FREE gift for my mailing list subscribers.

Each week, subscribers will receive an e-mail containing a project idea for a holiday card, gift, tag or wrapping, along with the steps necessary to assemble it!

This is ONLY for mailing list subscribers! You have 48 hours before the first e-mail goes out on Wednesday at 1:00 p.m.

Don't miss out! Click here to subscribe!

And, another Halloween project for you today made for my guy :)



...a funky skull card with eerie eyes made with Nite Owl Designer Series Paper and Jewels Basic Rhinestones along with a box for a few treats. See the video tutorial for a box like this one HERE.
Email me if you'd like the supply listing for this project...but, first, sign up for my mailing list!
See you tomorrow with a tip :).

2 comments:

La Miette bricole said...

I love your projects, small bags seem fun to make.
I think I'll try.

I signed up to receive your future plans for Christmas.
See you soon, Kisses from France, Miette

Lisa Brown said...

Miette,
Thanks so much for visiting! Hope you enjoy all the projects. Let me know if you have questions!