Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Something Old, Something New: Stampin' Up! Word Play

The old: Specialty Paper-Textiles, Copper Embossing Powder,Copper Cording, Copper Brads, Dusty Durango card stock

The NEW!: Log Cabin Smooch Spritx-119921, Stampin' Up! Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Word Play-wood:120308,clear:120651



I really dug into my stash this week to create this card for my brother's birthday!
Love the look of the texture from the Square Lattice...really rich, don't you think? And,the Word Play set is a MUST-HAVE---love it!

If you need this set---contact me via email, lisa@inkandinspirations.com, and we'll have it delivered straight to your door!

Additional supplies: Very Vanilla-101650, Soft Suede-115318 and More Mustard-100946 card stock, Star Extra Large Punch-119875

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Beautiful card Lisa!!! as always, I admire you and Love your work! Love Alicia :o)