Monday, August 9, 2010

Man(ic) Monday: Stampin' Up! Woodland Walk


My husband and I made a quick trip to a beautiful area in the Ozarks this weekend and most appropriately, the "man-ly"card for the day features the new Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!, Woodland Walk. I just love the combination of colors here and super excited at having Wild Wasabi back...this time as one of our core colors!

I distressed the designer paper and the Define Your Life "you" with the Tea Stain Distressing ink spot from the new Distressing Kit. You know how I love the vintage/distressed look and this little kit makes it so fun! There are some great files and sanding pieces in the kit,too...check it out!

Hope you like it and will try some of these great newbies for yourself. :) Have any questions? Leave a comment here!

To order Stampin' Up! products online, CLICK HERE!

Supplies for this project: Stamps: Define Your Life-114950, I {Heart} Hearts-wood:117010,clear:118571 Paper: Early Espresso-119686, Very Vanilla-101650, Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper-117389 Ink: Wild Wasabi- 109014 Accessories: Log Cabin Smooch Spritz Spray- 119921, Distressing Kit- 118762, Natural Hemp Twine- 100982, Mat Pack-105826, Paper Piercing Tool- 116631
Sign up for my Mailing List to receive my monthly newsletters and other goodies HERE!

No comments: