Friday, June 4, 2010

Lisa Brown Stampin' Up! Demonstrator: They Say It's Your Birthday!

That's right! Today is my birthday and to celebrate; I have two great offerings!

1) Place an order in my ONLINE STORE of $25 in product or more and receive a birthday card from me ...made by me, of course ;).... for you to send to a special someone.  

2) Leave a comment here on this post  and tell me about your favorite birthday memory and I will conduct a random drawing for a winner to receive an assortment of embellishments for you to use on your creations...all Stampin' Up! products!

***The offers are valid for entries and orders placed by 10:00 pm CDT Sunday evening, June 6th. 2010!

My favorite memory has to be when a group of special friends surprised me with a party for my 17th birthday!  (Thanks Cathy, Becky, Dayna, Tracy, Jeanette, Lisa, Dunri, and Carol!  I remember it like it was yesterday!)

I'll be looking forward to reading your memories!

Have a good one!---Lisa

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

My favorite birthday memory was from when I turned eight. I got to go get ice cream with just me and my parents. No brothers and sisters. I like my bros. and sis. but to be alone with mom and dad was special to me.

latricia said...

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA !!
My favorite birthday memory was when i was 12 i was a big tom boy and loved wrestling... junk yard dog, the gurrerro bro.. ect.. and my dad ( i was a bad daddys girl) took me to the PA Civic center to see live wrestling... I thought that was the coolest thing in the world... Love the Bon Appetit card and love that set.. i have to order that this month...

Jodi Collins said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! Hope you have a GREAT day!

Lisa Brown said...

From Loretta via email:
When I was 6, a lady in our community had the same birth date and she gave me a birthday party and invited two of my neighborhood friends. I felt very special that day and she passed away many years ago but I will always remember that!