Saturday, June 5, 2010

Guest Inspiring Designer for June: Shanda H.


 I'd like to introduce my Inspiring Designer for June... Shanda Hebert.

Shanda is a dear friend, co-worker, former downline and member of one of my Stamp Clubs.  I am always impressed with her beautiful work.  She is a very busy lady so she rarely has time to stamp outside of club but when she does; it's awesome!

The card has an Elegant Eggplant card stock for  the base and Very Vanilla with edges colored with Close to Cocoa. Heard from the Heart (111644){Kindness} is stamped in Soft Suede, and Medallion(115223) is stamped in Elegant Eggplant with a Pretties Kit(109114) 1/2 pearl in the center and finished with Elegant Eggplant ribbon.

Shanda's thoughts on stamping: 

 "Stamping is something that I rarely get to enjoy these days, but when I do it is a wonderful stress reliever. When I get involved in making a card my mind is only focused on that task and not on everything else going on around me. Unfortunately for me, it may take me hours to create and make one card, but what better way to spend my time. I love stamping and Stampin' Up! Thanks,Lisa, for your inspiration, guidance, and patience!"

Thank You, Shanda, for sharing with me! ( Shanda's inspiration for this card came from one she found on Splitcoast Stampers.)

If you need to order any of the products to make this card, you may make a purchase in my Online Store HERE.  Let me know how I can help you!---Lisa


No comments: