Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin': Petal Party Cards

Stampin' Up! has some fabulous kits for traditional scrapbookers, but I also love these for quick cards.  Great for gifts, too!

Here, I had some die cut adhesives and paper left over from the Petal Party(113059) kit I used for my niece's birthday party and I decided to create some cards for my daughter to have on hand. You'll notice that I left off the sentiments, but stamped some from Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) and punched with Word Window(105090) and Modern Label (116630) punches.  This way, she can customize the cards as needed.  Pretty neat idea?  I think so! :)

Inkling: My guess is this kit will be on the discontinued list in June since it contains a color (Pixie Pink) that is on the "farewell" list.  Don't miss out...you can order online HERE!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Sooo sweet!! Love the fun colors!!