- The base is Always Artichoke cardstock sponged with Soft Suede Ink.
- Next layer is Soft Suede card stock punched with the Sale-A-Bration Scallop Trim Border, stamped with Woodgrain(117100) in Soft Suede Ink, and sponged all over with Soft Suede ink. I stamped the Medallion(115223) in Encore Gold(101017) Ink and clear embossed.
- Tag layers are created with the Tag Corner Punch. Bottom layer is Night of Navy sponged with Soft Suede ink. The top layer is a Very Vanilla tag that I made. It is stamped with the floral vine from Thoughts and Prayers in Craft Ink(Night of Navy and Always Artichoke -Rich Regals Craft Stampin' Spots105437) and clear embossed(109130). Sponged entire tag with Soft Suede Ink. Stamped and embossed the Medallion in Encore Gold along the left side and bottom right corner-clear embossed. Stenciled the Kind Thoughts Brocade(116572) in Handsome Hunter, then sponged more Soft Suede ink over the entire tag.
- Sentiment is stamped with Encore Gold, clear embossed, and punched with Wide Oval Punch(112082). More inking with Soft Suede.
- Metallic Eyelets set with Crop-A-Dile(108362) on oval and tag. Hemp Twine(100982) used to attach the two together.
- Tag and sentiment attached to card with Stampin' Dimensionals(104430).
If you have any questions, email me... email@example.com
Have a great week!---Lisa