Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stampin' Up! has the Answer!

OK Ladies and Gentlemen! Today is NO Housework Day! So, I am fine with that...but, how about we turn that around to ...
Work from Home Day!

That's exactly what I do. I LOVE my job! I set my own hours, take my lunch when I want, listen to music while I work... sound interesting?

Then. let me tell you about the Stampin' Up! Opportunity!

There is a place for everyone at Stampin' Up!

You can earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay a utility bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your home--it's up to you!

AND,right now, Stampin' Up! is offering an awesome gift to new demonstrators who sign up through May 31st! While supplies last, receive two technique DVDs (a $40 value!!) with great project ideas and inspiration for you!

Click here to find out more or e-mail me at lisa@inkandinspirations.com

Join My Team of demonstrators
!
Password: inkandinspire

No comments: