Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stampin' Up! Big Shot and Flower Folds: Hair Accessory


When my daughters saw my fabric flowers the first thing they asked was if I could make one to wear in their hair. Both of my daughters have very long hair and they wear "pony tails" often so I came up with this mini version using the smallest two flower cuts from the Flower Folds Bigz XL Die(115970).
I had a vintage patchwork quilt top from which I cut the flowers and I tucked some pieces of brown net between the layers. The vintage button is from a find at an estate sale...isn't it awesome! I attached one of the flowers to a hair band by stitching. Next time, I might try attaching a pin back to the flower. If that works, then it will double the wear as a pin on a garment!
Order your Flower Folds Die and other great die cutting accessories here!
Have a great day!--Lisa

No comments: