Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stampin' Up! I{Heart} Hearts: Friend

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing a card my stamp clubs made this month using the I {Heart} Hearts(117010-wood;118571-clear) and Vintage Vogue(117690-wood;118598-clear) sets from the 2010 Occasions Mini from Stampin Up! The 4 x 8 Whisper White base is folded in half and mounted onto an Old Olive Scallop Square(115950) cut with the Big Shot(113439). The colored the floral vine image with my Stampin' Write Markers to stamp in the lower right corner as well as on the inside of the card. The main image is backed by three layers of card stock squares" Old Olive 2 3/4", Bermuda Bay 2 1/2", and Melon Mambo 2 1/4". The Melon Mambo piece is embossed with the large floral image from Vintage Vogue. The heart is stamped in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White, cut out, and mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals. Paper piecing beneath the main image adds the finishing touch.

Purchase any of the supplies for this project from my ONLINE STORE! Let me know if you have any questions.
Have a great day!--Lisa

No comments: