Monday, February 15, 2010

Stampin' Up! Animal Stories: Hello Baby

Good Monday Morning!

Today I have a card that I made with the Animal Stories stamp set that I earned FREE with my $50 order from Stampin' Up! This set has four solid, really cute animal images that are great for children's cards. I made this one for a baby shower that I will attend this weekend.

The base is Melon Mambo card stock with accents from the Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad (also a choice as a free Sale-A-Bration item---through March 31st) and Crushed Curry card stock. I used my 1 1/4" and 1 3/8 " square punches to create the accents behind the main image. The cute giraffe is stamped with Melon Mambo Classic Ink on Whisper White and cut with my Paper Snips. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched with the Small and Large Oval Punches. Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon adds the finishing touch.

Don't miss out on the great benefits of Sale-A-Bration! Shop in my online store or if you live in or near the Mid-Jefferson County area of SE Texas, contact me!
Have a great Monday!
(More project details later...time for work!)
Lisa :)

No comments: