Friday, December 18, 2009

Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Sneak Peek: Tiny Tags Bookmark



Hi everyone!

I have been wanting to make one of these bookmarks for a while and thought my new Tiny Tags Stamp Set might be perfect for the image. Here I have used some Very Vanilla hardware from the Hodgepodge Hardware collection. This particular piece corresponds with the Designer Label Punch. The brads, which are also available with this kit, attach the ribbon to the piece.

Here's a close up...

I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color the image and sentiment. Old Olive and Bravo Burgundy Ribbon match the colors of ink in the image. Try making one of these for a last minute gift. Let me know if you have questions!---Lisa
Stampin' Up! Supplies used in this project: (* available January 5th)
Stamps: Tiny Tags*
Paper: Naturals Ivory Cardstock
Ink: Old Olive and Bravo Burgundy Markers
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain, 1/4" Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain
Inklings:
  • My Tiny Tags set is the clear mount(118592, $16.95). It will also be available in wood mount.( 118091; $22.95)
  • Using markers to ink up your stamps enables you to have a multicolored image. Stampin' Write Markers come in all 48 exclusive colors, In Colors, and Neutrals.

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

SO cute Lisa! LOVE this!!!