Thursday, December 24, 2009

Stampin' Up! Holiday: Merry Wishes to All

Wishing all of you a joyous holiday! Merry Christmas!





This is the Christmas card I made especially for my husband and I wanted to share it with you. I've combined some of the "old" tried and true from Stampin' Up! with soon to be released product!

The main image is from Lovely As A Tree, one of the most popular sets from Stampin' Up! that has been around for quite some time. My husband loves this set so I decided to use it on his card. I stamped the trees in Stazon Black and used sponging to add color. I used the printed window sheet from Night and Day Specialty Paper from the Holiday Mini to accent the Bermuda Bay layer behind the image. This specialty paper is only available through January 4th! The "merry" tag is from the new set, Tiny Tags, which will debut in the Occasions Mini on January 5th. I punched "merry" with the a newly designed punch, Medium Jewelry Tag, which will also be available in the Occasions Mini. Stampin' Up! will also carry nine colors if 5/8" Satin Ribbon (such as the the black seen here)! You are going to love it!

Take a few minutes today to make a card for that special someone in your life...share the love!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!--Lisa


Supplies needed for this project:

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Tiny Tags

Paper: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White CS, Night and Day Specialty

Ink: Berumuda Bay, Taken With Teal, Night of Navy, Basic Black Classic , Black Stazon

Accessories: Chunky White Glitter, Dazzling Diamonds, Two Way Glue Pen, Stampin' Sponges

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Merry Christmas - Lisa!!! Hope you had a wonderful time!!!

I always loved this SU Set and you made it look fabulous!!! I really love these colors and the sparkles!!! Hugs ~S~