Monday, December 21, 2009

Stampin' Up! Holiday and Sneak Peek: Pennant Style

Hi everyone!

The 12 Days of Holiday Sales ends tomorrow! I wanted to show you two projects using the Pennant Stampin' Up! Bigz XL Die which is on sale now for $29.96!


First, here is a holiday pouch I've admired while surfing paper crafting blogs for inspiration. Isn't he cute?




Below is a Valentine pouch using the same die...I just rounded the corners at the top with my Paper Snips to make a heart shape. Hearts are stamped with the NEW "I {Heart} Hearts set from the Occasions Mini ---coming January 5th!

These are great to fill with candy or little gifts!

I used Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper from the Idea Book and Catalog and made some paper lace for the top edge with my Eyelet Border Punch and Paper Crimper!

More details later...getting ready for Hostess Appreciation for tonite!

Have a great day!--Lisa

No comments: