Monday, November 16, 2009

Stampin' Up! Holiday Trio


Good morning!

Ever wonder what to do with your leftover strips of cardstock? I had some strips left over from the 12 x 12 Textured Cardstock for my much loved ;) Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit so I made these 3 1/2" square cards. I embossed the card fronts with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder and added some ribbon touches along with some elements from the Merry Details Sizzlit Die. Each card also has an accent using the Scallop Edge Punch. Fun to make and great to have on hand for the holidays!
Inklings:
  • Card 1(Real Red): Sleigh Bells Ribbon from the Holiday Mini, Winter Post stamp set, Designer Label and 1 3/8" punch.
  • Card 2(Chocolate Chip): I used my Signo White Gel Pen in the center of the embossed floral images, the Merry embosslit and Merry Details Sizzlit from the Holiday Mini, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, and Vanilla Brad from Hodgepodge Hardware Collection.
  • Card 3 (Old Olive): 1/3/4" Circle Punch, Merry Details Sizzlit (snowflake), Fire Rhinestone Brad, sentiment from Autumn Harvest RubOns.

Thanks for stopping by! ---Lisa :)

No comments: