Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day Card




Just a quick post tonight to show you the card I made for my mom. I love the blue (Pacific Point) and yellow( Summer Sun) together. Reminds me of sunny days and blue skies!


Thanks for stopping by!--Lisa


All products: Stampin' Up!


Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Pacific Point Textured CS, Summer Sun and Whisper White CS, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Pacific Point CSP
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Birds and Blooms Sizzlits, Simple Flower and Stampin' Up! 2oth Anniversary Embosslits, Trio Flower Punch, 5/8" Jumbo White Brad, 5/8" Satin White Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Oh, I love these bright colors together! What an adorable card! Your mother is going to squeal with delight. This is a definite CASE card. I think I should just CASE all your projects and then I'd never have to stew over what to do next and everyone would love them. (wink) You always do a fabulous job and I LOVE every creative expression of your talent.

Lisa Kind said...

These colors are so wonderful together, I agree! This is a beautiful card that mom will just love! Thanks for purchasing the digi stamp! I can't wait to see what you do with it! I've been checking out your other projects since I last visited and you are so talented with all the SU stuff! I have a hard time with SU only, but you really pull it off wonderfully! Happy Mother's Day!

{{{hugs}}} Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow .. I really like these colours together ... fantastic card!

Rose said...

Hi Lisa - Happy Mother's Day! What a great Mother's Day card - love that vibrant Pacific Point Blue. I also wanted to share that I appreciate you looking at my blog and leaving me nice comments, so I have given you a Lemonade stand award. You can get the details on my blog! Have a great day! - Rose