Monday, May 4, 2009

Best Ever Birthday Mini Album

This is a fun little album to put together for a little gift or as a remembrance of a special occasion. I found the how-to on my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Business Web Site and if you'll check my sidebar, you'll see the link to the little video.

I had so much fun putting these together! Since it is National Scrapbooking Month, I thought it would be fun to show these to my club members. I plan to give one to each of my club hostesses for May.

Stampin' Up! has great kits called Simply Scrappin' Kits that are awesome for scrapbooking as well as cards and other projects. Included: Textured Cardstock, Designer Paper (double sided), and die cut adhesives. Makes putting together something like this go together in a snap!

I hope you'll try one...I know you'll love it! Thanks for stopping by!---Lisa














All Supplies: Stampin' Up!

Paper: Designer paper from Best Ever Birthday, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red Textured CS(also from SS Kit), Whisper White CS
Ink: Riding Hood Red CSP, Not Quite Navy Marker
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain, White Gel Pen, Sponge Dauber


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

a-stinkin-a-dorable!

Nellie Mae said...

Oh, I just love this book! The cupcake page is m favorite!!