Sunday, January 11, 2009

project fifty two: week one


This is my 8 1/2" layout for week one of project 52. It conveys so much of what we felt and experienced with my husband's two surgeries and recovery these past 4 weeks.


I started with a Basic Black base and painted an area with white acrylic paint. The flowers are cut from white felt with my Big Shot and Bigz Pennant Die. The beads from my Silver Bead Duo are attached to the flower centers with a small piece of Sticky Strip. "faith" is stamped with Jumbo Outline Alpha and Black Stazon. I used Stampin' Write Journaler in Black and my white gel pen for journaling. Narrow white grosgrain is attached with SNAIL and Black Gingham ribbon is stapled. "January" was stamped in VersaMark and embossed in silver. All supplies from Stampin' Up! except for felt, staple, and acrylic paint.


Thanks for visiting today... Lisa :)

2 comments:

nelliemaeii said...

Oh Lisa! This is so nice!! Thank you for sharing, great work!

Carolina said...

Gorgeous Lisa...love what that you've used felt flowers and acrylic paint, it's such a nice look!