Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ssnotime 62 Winter Wishes


I LOVE using my SU! Rub Ons! Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge over at No Time to Stamp, gave me the perfect opportunity to use these again. Here is my submission for "Write It On Ribbon". Using a sentiment was so easy on this striped grosgrain in Tangerine Tango. The stripe allowed for perfect placement! I watercolored the image from "Winter Post" ---love that set---with my ink pads and aquapainter. Fun card to make...thanks for taking a peek!


All supplies from Stampin' Up!


Stamps: Winter Post
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue, Frosty Day DSP, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa CSP, Stazon Black
Accessories: Chit Chat Rub-Ons, AquaPainter, Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain, Stampin Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, Two Way Glue Pen

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Ooooh! How STUNNING Lisa! Gorgeous layout and I LOVE the colors, the dsp and the stamps you used...I totally NEED that dsp!!!

Diane Noble said...

beautiful, Lisa! Just getting ready to use that stamp set!