Friday, November 21, 2008

May All Your Christmases Be White SK111508


Here is a little Christmas card that I made for this week's sketch challenge over at Paper Craft Planet. I love making these little square, 4 x 4 cards. I use Stampin' Up's Textured 12 x 12 cardstock (so rich looking!) and I can get 4 cards out of one 12 x 12 sheet.

I am determined to use and not hoard my Rub Ons and featured on this card is the Old Saint Nick collection. As an accent, I made the little flower by hand sewing a running stitch through 1/4" choc chip grosgrain, gathering it up, and stitching together. I topped it off with a coordinating button. All supplies---Stampin' Up!


Thanks for stopping by today!---Lisa



Paper: Chocolate Chip Textured CS, Confetti White CS, Choc Chip CS, Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink: Close to Cocoa CSP
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge, Fresh Favorites Buttons, 1/4 " Choc Chip Grosgrain, Alpine Ribbon Originals, Old Saint Nick Rub Ons, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Beautiful card and totally hear you on the rub-ons...I've got to get those out. Love what you did with the sketch!