Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CCNOV1508 Ashley Bowen's Color Challenge on PCP


This one was really fun for me! First of all, Old Olive is one of my favorite colors to use and secondly, I learned to make my own lollipop flowers from a video tutorial over at Label Tulip. I had been admiring these flowers over on Kristina Werner's blog and was thrilled to find this way to make my own using my Stampin' Up! cardstock with a little help from some acrylic paint and water.


The colors for this challenge are Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, and Old Olive. Give it a try!

Thanks for visiting today. ---Lisa


All supplies by Stampin' Up! except for white acrylic paint.

Stamps: Polka Dot
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery CS, Very Vanilla and Old Olive Textured CS,
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Celery Button from Fresh Favorites, Chit Chat Rub-ons, Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Acrylic Paint

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the old olive, my favorite as well! This is a beautiful card and I love your flower!