Monday, March 2, 2009

WSC70 Birthday Card for Mom


Hi All!
I made this card using Beate's WSC #70 for my Mom's birthday tomorrow.... {nothing like waiting 'til the last minute}. I really like this Tea Party DSP from Stampin' Up! with fresh colors like Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery that I rarely use...perfect for spring. I used my Stampin' Up! Markers and Watercolor Paper and followed Julie's More Like Copics Tutorial over at Paper Pleasing Ideas to color the main image from the Sweet Stems Stamp Set. The flower center with the Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Wow Flowers Stamp Set. All products from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!---Lisa :)

Stamps: Sweet Stems, Wow Flowers
Paper: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink CS, Watercolor Paper, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin' Write Markers: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Gable Green, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Circle Punches: Scallop, 1 3/8", 1 1/4",1 ", So Saffron Wide Grosgrain from Sale-A-Bration Ribbon Bundle

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a pretty birthday card for your Mom...it is sooo springy!

Nellie Mae said...

Lisa! I love the spring colors!! I am sooo ready for warmer weather! Beautiful card!!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Ohh so pretty

Desiree said...

So pretty, and I love the coloring!