Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trendy Thursday: Stampin' Up! Christmas Greetings with Tiny Damask



If you are familiar with current card making and scrapbooking trends, I'm sure you've seen damask everywhere. I used my Stampin' Up! Tiny Tags stamp to create a trendy, repetitive pattern for a background for the holiday Greeting Cards Kids scene.


Isn't she precious? She is stamped in Black Stazon on Watercolor Paper and I added color with my Stampin' Write Markers and blended with an Aqua Painter. I surrounded the image with a bit of color from my Sahara Sand marker to give it some depth. Blush Blossom marker is perfect for the skin tone and Dazzling Diamonds adds a festive touch. Greeting is from Many Merry Messages.
Watercoloring is so much fun...give it a try on your next project!


Supplies:
Stamps: Many Merry Messages, Greeting Cards Kids, Tiny Tags
Paper: Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler card stock, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin' Write Markers: Blush Blossom, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, So Saffron, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Aqua Painter

2 comments:

Designs and Expression said...

I really thinks this is so cute!!

Lisa Brown said...

Thanks, Catherine! Love this set!