Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Tip: Be Your Own Boss




I really wanted to have a video for you all today, but I am happily- busy making cards to swap at the Stampin' Up! Regional Conference in Fort Worth this weekend. Attending Stampin' Up! events such as this is just one of the many wows of being a demonstrator.

Being a demonstrator allows me to:
  • Set my own hours
  • Be the CEO of my own company
  • Earn income to contribute to the family finances
  • Be part of a well-established, reputable, and supportive company
  • Develop relationships while sharing my knowledge
All of this and more for $175...the price of your Starter Kit with everything you'll need to get started!
Join Stampin' Up! this month and also receive this beautiful Greenhouse Gala tote! ---While supplies last!
To learn more about the business opportunity Stampin' Up! has to offer or to contact me with questions, CLICK HERE.

No comments: