Saturday, September 18, 2010

Super Saturday: Super Fun Stampin' Up! Party


That's right! Today, I am going to have a super time with some ladies who are about to discover the super products from Stampin' Up! Can't wait to share with them...Stampin' Up! parties are always fun!
I always conduct a drawing for a door prize for one of the attendees. Today, the winner will receive this two card set using the beautiful Day of Gratitude set (wood:120835, clear: 121148) and the Autumn Spice Specialty Designer Paper(120808) from the Holiday Mini Catalog! Beautiful stuff!
So, how about a special offer?
Place a product order of $40 or more in my Stampin' Up! Online Store this weekend, September 18-19, 2010, and I will send you two cards that I have made with this set and designer paper similar to those pictured here!
Click HERE to shop now! While you're there, be sure to check the Clearance Rack for some great deals...only available online!

No comments: