Friday, July 23, 2010

ink and inspirations Fabulous Friday: Inspiring Designer, Alicia Rodriguez

My Inspiring Designer for this month is another one of my Stamp club members and a dear friend who I met through Stampin' Up!, Alicia Rodriguez. Alicia is an avid crafter, devoted wife, and dear mother to four beautiful children.

Some thoughts from Alicia:
I have been a scrapbooker for the past 4 years. That's when I developed a passion for paper crafting. I had never in my life crafted with a stamp. That all changed when I found out about SU! Stampin' Up! and paper crafting not only has given me the opportunity to meet new people, but also to express the love, passion, and gratitude I have towards people, life and God through my creations. I believe that not only do you have to craft with your hands, but also with passion. Happy Stampin'- Alicia :o)

Here is one of Alicia's beautiful creations---


Best Wishes
(Red and Black/Medallion)
Card Base- Whisper White
Card Stock- Real Red
Sentiment stamped with Basic Black ink
Big Medallion was embossed with Black Stampin' Embossing Powder and the center small medallion was stamped with Real Red Craft ink and embossed with clear Stampin' Embossing Powder.
Stamps- Medallion/ Crazy for Cupcakes (Sentiment)
Punch- Modern Label Extra-Large
Ribbon- Real Red
Rhinestone Brads (Circle Fire)

I know Alicia would appreciate your comments so share the love!
Have a great day!---Lisa

No comments: