…as in a great magical technique? Use your Watercolor Pencils (101879) and Whisper White Craft Ink (101731) with Basic Black (102851) or other dark colored cardstock to create this eye-catching technique. Pick your favorite solid stamp for your image and get ready for the magic!
• Cut your piece of cardstock to fit the image. A good rule is to measure the size of your block.
• Ink your stamp with Whisper White Craft Ink. Here I’ve used Upsy Daisy (111710). Check the rubber for good ink coverage.
• Stamp the image onto the black or dark colored cardstock. Let dry completely.
• Using your Watercolor Pencils, choose a light shade and a deeper, darker shade of each color you wish to use on your image. On this card, I chose two shades of blue and two of green.
• Begin coloring with the lighter shade and then blend in the darker shade until you get the effect you like.
• To finish, I used the white pencil from the set to add some accents and highlights.
Your work of art will look great your finished project. Have fun creating the magic!
Order your supplies to create this magical technique HERE!---Lisa :)