Friday, June 25, 2010

Stampin' Up Occasions: Looking for Inspiration

Many times, those who are new to paper crafting and rubber stamping will tell me "I could never, ever think of ideas to create a project...I'm not that creative!"

I'll let you in on a little secret...there are very few original ideas out there!!

We all have so many sources for ideas and inspiration! And, Stampin' Up! has numerous, amazing ideas in their publications. Here is one I CASEd (CASE= Copy And Share Everything) from the past Occasions Mini Catalog. This bookmark was featured on p. 27 featuring the beautiful Vintage Vogue set( wood-117690, clear-118598) and the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder(117335)---still Available!

I changed a few things... used a floral image instead of a monogram, different color ribbon, and a pearl from the Pretties Kit instead of a Corduory Button. Having this for inspiration made this project come together so easily!

(NOTE: it's good CASEing etiquette to give credit to your source for inspiration.)

So, NO EXCUSES!  There are ideas for inspiration everywhere!

Contact me today and I'll help get you started! lisa@inkandinspirations.com

Want to join my team of demonstrators? Click HERE!

There is a place for everyone at Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting me! I hope to inspire YOU with some of my projects!

My best...Lisa :)


1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Lisa your bookmark is beautiful!!! Love the color combo and the SU Set!!! Hugs ~S~